Wednesday, August 5, 2009

wishing and hoping ..

hi peeps!!fever came to me when i wasn't prepared! .. the fever degree almost reaches 40degree celsius .. to what i know when the head reaches around 40 degrees the heat in your head till burn your brain .. and causes u to be mentally retard .. >< but i'm lucky .. haas the fever gone when i woke up the next morning .. such a relief .. phew .. =) i had miss school for days .. cause i go DPA therefore miss class .. somemore today also never attend .. therefore .. i miss alot of work i guess .. >< but no worries . i will chase it all back haha ! . lets talk about DPA .. it seems to me that not many people took Aerospace Electronics .. when i reached the general office there is only mi who is going to be interviewed .. there is of course yiling .. =) .. yiling came together with me .. as she has her own interview too .. she was shortlisted in Banking & Finance Services . Her interview is at 5pm and mine is at 3pm .. therefore we can go together .. =) we test each other verbally on how we should go and tackle questions that might be asked by the interviews .. While i was waiting for my name to be called .. my hands is as cold as ice .. ! nervous of course .. Suddenly .. One of the interviewers came out of the room and called "Darrence!" .. I stand up firmly .. while yiling at there saying goodluck to me .. after wishing me luck .. i walk towards the room .. When the moment i sat down on the chair .. I suddenly felt that there's nothing to nervous about .. =) It's just chit chatting .. =) as for this reason .. there is alot of things for me to say and therefore i extended the time for the entire interview .. When my DPA is finally over .. i felt relief .. now i just wanna concetrade on my Prelims which falls on 12 of Aug .. k den .. off i go peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment