Friday, August 21, 2009

stress!

left 6 weeks to our big day ! Olvls .. yes thats it .. study from day til night nowadays .. very lethargic .. but still need to continue to obtain good grades .. Prelim1 just ended .. with physics as last paper.My physics i got a B3 but what makes me disappointed is that my chemistry have pull down all the grades .. from a B3 to a C5 .. therefore my final result science is a C5 .. Seriously saying,i did study for chemistry but i just don't understand.Nevermind it is alright.If someone falls,the most important thing is able to stand up,will not face failure.Therefore,with this i have a strong determination on obtaining good grades.


Polytechnic life is what i am craving for right now.I just wish that i can get rid of the stress i am having now.The stress is indeed a heavy one.With my understanding for my desire course i think that i might choose Biomedical Engineering as my 1st Chioce providing i can go into poly >< which is still a question mark .. 2nd Choice will be Veterinary BioScience .. and 3rd Choice will be Megatronics Engineering at NgeeAnn Poly .. Yes,people might say that i was rejected in their DPA ,but i think with this as a experience..I can have the determination to go on and obtain what i want.


k den nites*
studying* HARD
lovesDAR

No comments:

Post a Comment